Home Delivery CSA 2021
We do not intend for this program to replace our market share program. We will be at our markets through the 2021 season. We do hope to expand our home delivery CSA and offer pick up at our markets and farm.
Once a week we will deliver the selected shares to your door.
Shares start the week of June 15 and run for 22 weekly deliveries until the week of October 26. We will have other seasons available after that.
Plato Dale Produce Weekly Share: 22 weekly deliveries – weeks from June 14 till November 9
- 1 Bushel Box full of variety
- Includes a quart of fruit from one of our farmer friends – no need for an additional fruit subscription
- Plato Dale Farm organic vegetables – see seasonal availability chart
PDF Produce Bi-weekly Share: 11 weeks from June 14 till October 26
- Same as Produce Share but every other week.
Plato Dale Farm Egg Share Weekly or Bi-weekly
- Eggs $5.75/ dozen
- Multiply dozen desired per delivery by 11 for Biweekly or 22 for weekly
Plato Dale Farm Meat Share Weekly or Bi-weekly
- 1 chicken #3.5, #1 ground beef, #1 lb. Stew Beef, Patties or Sausage
- Meat will be frozen. If you don’t want to use it right away just put in your freezer and stockpile for another time.
- We also offer single chicken, single ground beef or single stew beef options.
- We have lowered our prices but don’t include a turkey. Turkeys are available separately.
- Must have a Produce Share to get a meat share.
Plato Dale Farm Canning/Freezing Share
- 1 case each: Kale, Sweet Corn, Sweet Peppers, Carrots, Beets, Tomatoes, Salsa(peppers, tomatoes, onions), Onions, Winter Squash and Potatoes. Cases will be delivered with advance notice when the crops are in full swing. You must have a Produce Share to receive Canning Share.
Plato Dale Farm Combination Share Weekly Share or Bi-weekly
- Combined share of produce, eggs and meats at a discount.
- PDF Produce Share $800 (includes fruit) plus Delivery
- PDF Produce Bi-weekly Share $400 (includes fruit) plus Delivery
- PDF Egg Share $5.75/dozen per delivery
- PDF Meat Share Weekly $800 or Bi-weekly $400 plus Delivery
- PDF Canning Share $360 plus Delivery
- PDF Combination Share Weekly $1700 or Bi-weekly $850 plus Delivery
- You can pay from our square store on the website. Just select the share(s) you wish to receive, add delivery and pay for it on this easy to use platform. We do charge a small processing fee as the cost to use cards has gone up to 3%.
- We offer nonrefundable payment plans. No deliveries will be made until accounts are paid in full.
- You can also send us the sign up sheet and a check to: Plato Dale Farm, 6009 Curriers Rd, Arcade, NY 14009 Link: Sign Up Sheet
Delivery $330 or $165 ($15/delivery)
- We are offering our shares on a delivery basis. Locals may pick up at the farm drop point that will keep the box at roadside to eliminate cross contamination with farm staff.
- We will offer pick up at our farmers market locations for no delivery fee.
- Please make sure you are within our delivery areas before purchasing our products or shares. We do cover most of WNY. Please Email or Text.
- We feel strongly that the lowest/best environmental impact for us as a farm is to deliver many shares with one vehicle. You can save money paying for delivery instead of taking your time and paying milage.
Drop off requirements:
- You are required to have an easily accessible large cooler that will hold the share easily. A bushel of produce with meat/egg share is fairly large. 50-60 qt. cube type cooler works well.
Please note that we are not responsible for losses after delivery.
Please familiarize yourself with CSA etiquette and understanding regarding variable share sizes across the season, crop losses and the non-refundable nature of CSA shares.
Kent will not always answer his phone or return a text during the work day, it may be the next morning.
We will always do our best, we will always own it when we make mistakes. You will always be respectful and kind to Plato Dale Farm staff and ownership.
We reserve the right to change or improve the program while we are on the fly.