2022 Home Delivery CSA with free delivery
We will deliver the selected shares to your door with free home delivery. For farm pick up shares see the market/custom order CSA page.
Our free home delivery CSA program includes free weekly or bi-weekly delivery of our produce. This is our best value at $40 per week with free home delivery.
Our Big Box Bushel of produce is filled with at least 10 bunches or quarts of vegetables. Early season shares will be heavier on greens and early season crops. Mid and late season will be full of main season crops that everyone loves. A list of crops in our plan is :here. We do have crop failures from time to time that can impact availability.
When stored correctly, the produce will last for at least 2 weeks. Late in the season the storage crops can be stockpiled for ongoing use.
We have our custom order home delivery CSA available in off season months.
Plato Dale Big Box Produce Share: 22 weekly or 11 Bi-weekly deliveries
- Produce $40/ Bushel
- Multiply Shares per delivery by 11 for biweekly ($440) or 22 for weekly ($880)
Plato Dale Fruit Share – we use our own organic as well as partner farms low spray fruits
- 2 generous items of in season fruits $12/share
- Multiply Shares per delivery by 11 for biweekly ($132) or 22 for weekly ($264)
- Must have a produce share to get a fruit share
Plato Dale Farm Egg Share Weekly or Bi-weekly
- Eggs $6/ dozen
- Multiply dozen desired per delivery by 11 for biweekly ($66) or 22 for weekly ($132)
- Must have a produce share to get a egg share
Plato Dale Farm Meat Share Weekly or Bi-weekly
- 1 chicken, #1 ground beef, #1 lb. Stew Beef, Patties or Sausage/ $40
- Multiply meat shares per delivery by 11 ($440) for biweekly or 22 for weekly ($880)
- Meat will be frozen. If you don’t want to use it right away just put in your freezer and stockpile for another time.
- Meat cuts can be added with our custom order form to your delivery.
- Must have a Produce Share to get a meat share.
Heritage Kitchen sourdough offerings with organic ingredients
- Plain sourdough bread – no animal ingredients $8/loaf
- Multiply loaves per delivery by 11 for biweekly ($88) or 22 for weekly ($176)
- Sourdough dark chocolate brownies 6 pack $12/order
- Multiply order per delivery by 11 for biweekly or 22 for weekly
- Bagels mixed 6 pack – no animal ingredients (plain, everything) $12/order
- Multiply orders per delivery by 11 for biweekly or 22 for weekly
Heritage Kitchen sweets and treats share with organic ingredients
- Sweets and Treats $12/ order
- Multiply order per delivery by 11 for biweekly ($132) or 22 for weekly ($264)
- Sweets and treats may include assorted offerings like: dark chocolate brownies, buttery pan rolls, cookie package, blueberry cobbler, strawberry/rhubarb pie, apple pies, shortcake biscuits, apple crisp, pumpkin pies, peach crisp and others.
Plato Dale Farm Combination Share Weekly Share or Bi-weekly
- Combined shares of produce, fruit, eggs, meats and bread at a discount.
- Our CSA is offered in our square store. We prefer a check with the sign up sheet as square charges us fees to use the service.
- We offer nonrefundable payment plans. No deliveries will be made until accounts are paid in full. Just pay a downpayment of $300 and we will set up a payment schedule with you.
- You can also send us the sign up sheet and a check to: Plato Dale Farm, 6009 Curriers Rd, Arcade, NY 14009 Link: Sign Up Sheet
Drop off requirements:
- You are required to have an easily accessible large cooler that will hold the share easily. A bushel of produce with meat/egg share is fairly large. 50-60 qt. cube type cooler works well.
Please note that we are not responsible for losses after delivery.
Please familiarize yourself with CSA etiquette and understanding regarding variable share sizes across the season, crop losses and the non-refundable nature of CSA shares.
Kent will not always answer his phone or return a text during the work day, it may be the next morning. Please leave a voice mail if you call.
We will always do our best, we will always own it when we make mistakes. You will always be respectful and kind to Plato Dale Farm staff and ownership.
We reserve the right to change or improve the program while we are on the fly.